Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's official!!!!

the hubs and I have officially started trying to conceive a baby!!!!!!!! I am on cloud 9 that this day is actually here!!!! I have been patiently waiting for the right time and for he hubs to be on board. And it happened to be the night and we decided we are actively trying for a baby!!!!!! So hopefully this will be a good reason to get back into blogging! Send all the baby dust this way girls!!!

On another happy note I will be heading to see my bestest and her newest addition little Tressel! Tomorrow !!!!! Also please continue to pray for baby Tressel James! The link to his mommys page is in my other post :) :) :)

I'm heading to bed one happy young lady!!!!!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

So excited for you!!
Good luck girl!!

xoxo-Kristen said...

we are starting in july. sooo baby dust also welcome my way! praying for you sweet girl!