Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Fever!!! - lots of newborn pics!

Holy cow is my baby fever in full force today!!! I got to go visit my bestest Jessica and see baby Tressel James!!!! She got to breastfeed for the first time today when I was at the hospital with her! Such an amazing experience! Def had some tears in my eyes! I love Tressel already!!! I always got to see her other 2 boys who I love just as much Kelan and Chandlar! What a wonderful family!! Of course I took pictures so here are some of my favorites! :) :) Dont forget to check out my bestest Jessica's blog too! Brace yourself lots of cuteness!!!

My first look at Tressel!!!

Mommy getting some cuddling in :)

My first time holding Tressel James :) :)

Precious little face :)

A little more cuddling before I head home :)

Had to put this picture of her second youngest Chandlar, I adore this child!!


Isn't amazing how babies can make everything in like better! On a side note or as Jessica would say "its a sign" the baby sharing a room with Tressel, is named Cullen.... which is the name my hubs and I have picked out for our first boy :) amazing!! come on baby dust ;)

1 comment:

xoxo-Kristen said...

Hey girl I seen your comment ab the swap if you want to looks like its just me and u lol
Email me at. Kristenann34@yahoo.com